We encourage regular members of the church to contribute to the vision of the church and the activities associated with it. We could not fulfill our God-given vision without your generous offering of your time, talents and finance.
To give financially, there are several different options:
1. Go straight to our donation app
2. Download and complete a Standing Order Form
: hard copies available from the office. Please return it to the church office marked Treasurer-Confidential.
3. Regular or one-off electronic transfer from your bank to:
Completing a Gift Aid form
enables us to collect this for all of your donations.
4. Yellow envelopes: available at the back of St Andrew’s and in the pews at St Giles’. Adding your details enables us to collect Gift Aid on your donation. Please make cheques payable to “Stoke Poges PCC”.
5. Make a bequest. Please contact the church office if you would like to discuss this.
6. Use Easyfundraising
or Amazon Smile
when you shop online and search for Stoke Poges Church.
Thank you for any contribution you are able to make. For more information, download our Giving 2020 leaflet
or please contact us